RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All Students must come to school in the prescribed uniform.
- Uniforms must be clean and ironed.
- School shoes must be polished.
- It is necessary for students to be in their PT Uniform if they have a PT period on that particular day.
- Students are not allowed to wear / bring fancy ornaments / watches to school.
- Nail polish and streaking of hair is not permitted.
- School Uniform
- Pre – Primary Boys: Coloured T Shirts, Denim Shorts, White shoes & White Socks.
- Pre-Primary Girls: Coloured T Shirts, Denim Skirts, White shoes & White Socks.
- Classes I-IV Boys: Checked Shorts, White Shirts, Black Shoes, White Socks and School Blazer (December, January and February)
- Classes I-IV Girls: Checked Skirts, White Shirts, Black Shoes, White Socks, Cycling shorts and the School Blazer(December, January, February)
- Class V-VII Boys: Grey Trousers, White Shirts, School Tie, Black Shoes, White Socks and School Blazer (December , January , February )
- Class V-VII Girls: Checked Skirts, white Shirts, School Tie, Black Shoes, White Socks, Cycling Shorts and School Blazer (December , January , February )
- House Uniform to be worn on days that students have P.Ed Classes.
- House T Shirt, Track Pant, White Socks and white track shoes.
School Property and Personal Belongings
- Wanton damage to school property will need to be made good.
- Each student is responsible for his/her belongings. It is not advisable for students to bring valuable articles or money to school.
- All types of electronic gadgets especially mobile phones, are not allowed in school. If found, they will be confiscated and returned at the end of the academic year.
Attendance, Regularity & General Discipline
- The Principal can, in the interest of the School, ask a parent to withdraw their child, should his/her conduct behaviour or influence, in the opinion of the school authorities, be in any way detrimental to the good name and smooth running of the school.
- Irregular attendance, habitual lack of interest in school work, words or actions departing from the conventions of good conduct, smoking, consumption of alcohol, insubordination, cheating, stealing, misconduct, even outside the premises of the School, or any other malpractice, are reasons enough to ask for withdrawal of the student from the School.
- Students who come late to school shall be sent home after two warnings and marked absent.
- No one may leave the school premises during school hours without obtaining permission from the Principal/Headmistress. Permission will only be given in case of an emergency.
- Extension of holidays will not be entertained.
- Chewing Gum is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Children may wear appropriate coloured clothes to school on their birthday.
- Any student found resorting to unfair means and receiving and giving assistance in any form during tests/examinations will be given ZERO in that subject and a warning letter will be issued. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal from the school.
Parent Teacher Meetings
Parent Teacher Meetings will be held as indicated in the Yearly Planner. Parents should make it a point to take this opportunity to discuss the progress of their child.
The school administration will take a serious view of parents regularly absenting themselves from such meetings or showing indifference towards their children’s education.
- No student will be permitted to attend School for 10 days if he/she has been suffering with an infectious disease, such as Measles, Conjunctivitis, Chicken pox etc.
- In the above cases, the attending Paediatrician / Doctor will need to certify the student for fitness to resume classes.
- Parents are to see that their sons/daughters are regular and punctual in attendance at school.
- In the event of absence for a day or two, they are required to write a letter to the Principal or Headmistress on the sons/daughters return to school, explaining the reason for the absence.
- If the duration is to be more than two days, a letter should be sent at once, supported by a medical certificate in case of sickness.
- Attending weddings and other functions out of station during School time, breaks into routine and School discipline. Parents are most earnestly asked not to take their sons/daughters with them to attend these functions.
The School will provide bus conveyance on specified routes as found necessary by the school management.
- Students must board the bus only from the specified pick up and drop off points. No requests for changes will be allowed. Please do not request or force the bus driver to make any changes to suit your convenience.
- Discipline must be maintained at all times in the bus. Any form of indiscipline will result in your child losing the provision to avail bus facilities.
- Parents must be present 5 minutes ahead of the specified time in order to keep the bus service running as per schedule. If they are late or miss the bus, parents will need to take the responsibility of dropping their ward to school on that particular day.
- Bus children will be accompanied by a lady attendant. Children will be handed over only to their parents/guardians. Parents must inform the school if they are unable to be at the bus stop, failing which the child will be made to wait in school until the parents arrive to pick him/her up.
- All students are reminded to take safety precautions while travelling in the school bus to avoid any mishaps.
- Those responsible for any damage to the buses will be fined for the same.
Payment of Fees
- Parents are requested to observe the following dates.
- First Quarter fees should be paid before 10th June.
- Second Quarter fees should be paid before 10th August.
- Third Quarter fees should be paid before 10th November.
- Fourth Quarter fees should be paid before 10th February.
- Bus fees should be paid in three installments.
- First installment should be paid before 10th June.
- Second installment should be paid before 10th August.
- Third installment should be paid before 10th November.
- A late fee will be charged if fees are not paid by the above mentioned dates.
TESTING AND EVALUATION
- Promotion from classes I to VII will be done on the basis of the cumulative achievement level of the student throughout the academic year in the subjects he/she has registered for.
- For promotion a student is required to have obtained at least 40% marks in five subjects including English, on the cumulative average and the minimum attendance of 75% of the working days.
- NO REQUESTS FOR RETESTS / RE-EXAMINATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE SCHOOL.