Celebrating School & Family
Celebrating School and Family- 10th August 2019- Conducted by Dr Nidhie Navander
An interactive learning session where school and home find resolutions to problems faced by children in today's learning space.
Conducted by renowned child Psychologist and Counsellor Dr Nidhie Navander, this session was able to shed light on various problems faced by pupils, educators and parents in today’s environment, as well as providing solutions, techniques and ways to find resolution. It is important that we continue to conduct such interactive sessions for the wellness and well-being of all our children.
Providing opportunities and support to children in the 21st Century- Conducted by Dr Monali Deshpande
This interactive Parent seminar focused on New Age Parenting Skills. Parenting may be the hardest job we ever do. Unfortunately, there is no instruction manual that enables us to make it any easier.
Children do need love, consistency, ground rules and a safe and healthy environment to grow up in. This seminar provided an insight into child rearing that was effective for both parents, teachers and anybody who had influence over a child’s life.
Dr Deshpande delivered the following advice-
- Guide your children without controlling or micro managing them.
- Provide your child with a sense of security, safety and well-being.
- Appreciate them
- Acknowledge their feelings
- Treat them with respect
- Give them full attention when you are with them
- Remind them that you love them unconditionally
- Teach your children to be resilient
- Provide a united relationship with your spouse
- Do not smother your child
- Allow them to make decisions independently
- Constant monitoring and instructing does more harm than good
- Be a facilitator not a controller
This session was a highly interactive session with numerous questions being asked by parents.
The school believes and empowering parents’ children to live their fullest life.
A PARENT FRIENDLY INTERACTIVE EXCHANGE- 11th January 2020
Segment 1Your Child And The 21st Century
- How To Raise A Happy Child.
- Teaching Emotional Intelligence.
- Teaching Self Discipline
- Constructive Mental Habits
- Cultivating Fun
- Cultivating Optimism
- Learning Empathy
- Building Relationships
- Setting Goals
- Nurturing Creativity
- Play Time
- Eating Dinner Together
Segment 2Getting Your Child School Ready
- Encouraging Communication
- Developing Collaboration and Teamwork
- Encouraging Decision Making
- Fostering Imagination
- Developing A Sense Of Self
Segment 3Sharing Q & A